Trint's Translation alpha now supports 54 languages from around the world with more major languages, dialects and varieties added to Trint Translation.
Here is the list of the translation languages we just added, broken down by geography:
- East Asia: Chinese traditional & simplified
- Southeast Asia: Vietnamese, Thai, Indonesian, Malay, Tagalog
- Central & South Asia: Tamil, Bengali, Urdu, Pashto, Persian, Dari
- Africa & Middle East: Hebrew, Turkish, Afrikaans, Amharic, Hausa, Swahili, Somali
- Europe: Estonian, Serbian, Ukrainian, Bosnian, Georgian, Albanian, Azerbaijani
- North America: Canadian French
Just go into your Trint, and hit "Translate" in the menu :
Then choose your language:
The translated version sit tabulated across the top of the Trint:
Making changes in the original tab will not make changes in the translated versions.
We'd love your feedback , you'll help us make this product even better!
Please note, Translation is available for Enterprise accounts only, and is temporarily available for Pro Team, Pro and Advanced users.